We are an in-network provider for most insurance companies and we accept most insurances. However your insurance may have TPA, i.e third party administrators for the authorizations of your care. Please check with your insurance directly.
Please call us if you have questions.
Some of the insurers we are in-network with include:
- Amerihealth Caritas NH
- Healthnet Veteran CC
- Human (effective 5/1/2021)
- Martin’s Point
- Medicare (Part B)
- NH Healthy Families.
- NH Medicaid (Most QHP, call to check)
- US Family
- Worker compensation insurances claims and more
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP YOURSELF
On the back of your card, ask the representative to tell you about your coverage for PT services. Ask for your co-pay costs, Co-share of cost and or Deductibles. You can also find information on your member site online.
Call the member service number, usually an 800 number. Write down the information and ask for a reference number for the call
YOUR MEMBER SERVICE REPS WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
HAVE THE FOLLOWING READY BEFORE THE CALL
- Your Insurance card
- Name and the address associated with the insurance.
- Your data; date of birth, ID number on card.
- The facility of your choice that you want for your PT services.
- SEE OUR INFORMATION BELOW. We will love to be your choice.
OUR INFORMATION AS RECORDED BY YOUR INSURANCE
Tayese LLC, (doing business as)
Northwood Physical Therapy.
488 First NH Turnpike, Northwood, NH 03261
Phone: 603 942 9933. Fax: 603 224 5601
Facility NPI is 1881682474